Customer Service jobs in Fairfield VIC
You refined by:
Administration Officer (undo)
- Specimen Reception currently operates a 24 hour service, 7 days a week.
- These roster arrangements are not fixed and will change in response to changes in demand…
$67,698 - $75,817 a year
- In this position you will provide general administrative services and high level customer services to staff and students to support the operations of the School…
- Demonstrated competency in customer service and/or reception duties.
- We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administration officer to join our Inspections Services unit at the VBA!
- Who we are looking for?
- Reception services, office management and administrative skills.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated person with strong interpersonal skills…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Effective collaboration with Relationship in supporting a customer centric business.
- Manage and operate systems securely to protect customers and ANZ.
$32.60 an hour
- Provide excellent customer service through enquiries from a variety of stakeholders including lawyers and pathology units.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$30 - $32 an hour
- We're looking for an experienced admin assistant to help one of our major logistics clients in Tullamarine.
- You'll be supporting a close knit team in operations…
- Grow a career in the transport industry.
- Potential full-time permanent role.
- Western Suburbs location | ASAP start.
$95,000 - $100,000 a year
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries.
- This notable, global organisation, based in the Northern suburbs has an opening for a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.