Customer Service jobs in Fairfield VIC
$20 - $30 an hour
- Ongoing with view to perm.
- We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate who can fullfil the Admin roles required:
$67,698 - $75,817 a year
- Proven ability to provide high level confidential administrative services in a senior management environment.
- Our teaching and research address some of the most…
City of Port Philip
Saint Kilda VIC
$67,364 a year
- The City of Port Phillip is an inner-city council with around 1000 employees who deliver more than 100 programs and services to our residents, businesses and…
Public Sector People
$30 - $35 an hour
- Introduction to Council & Local Government.
- Work close to home in Melbourne's east.
- Close to excellent public transport links.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- You will be an experienced administrator with project coordination skills and a strong focus on customer service, as well as:
- Previous customer service role is highly desirable.
- In addition to providing all customers with the highest possible level of service, customer service staff…
$33.09 an hour
- The perfect role for an experienced administrator who has previous government experience!
- This is a State Government department based in the Northern Suburbs.
- Bayside Aged Care is a service for people living with Dementia.
- Mon -Fri - 9.30 am - 3.00 pm.
- Come and Make a Difference !
$33.79 an hour
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation,…
A2B Australia - Talent
North Melbourne VIC
- Liaise with and provide excellent customer service to a variety of stakeholders including, Taxi owners and managers.
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.