Customer Service jobs in Fairfield VIC
You refined by:
Administration Officer (undo)
- Previous customer service role is highly desirable.
- In addition to providing all customers with the highest possible level of service, customer service staff…
$40 - $43 an hour
- Providing office front-desk services including registration of visitors, attending to queries, selling and receipting of transport books and processing of…
$33.09 an hour
- The perfect role for an experienced administrator who has previous government experience!
- This is a State Government department based in the Northern Suburbs.
- Previous customer service experience (highly regarded).
- Capture, processing and/or referral of all Customer Field Service requests;
- What will you be doing?
- Grow a career in the transport industry.
- Western Suburbs location | ASAP start.
- An Administration Officer keen to develop a long-term career in the transport…
- Visit https://www.2xmgroup.com.au/ to learn more about out recruitment services.
- This firm is growing & with growth comes an opportunity for a bubbly, driven &…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service.
- Working in the Client Services Team, you will be responsible for a wide range of…
- Come and Make a difference !
- Allity has a great opportunity at our Trevi Court Aged Care home in Essendon.
- Join our lovely team and work in a varied environment…
A2B Australia - Talent
North Melbourne VIC
- Liaise with and provide excellent customer service to a variety of stakeholders including, Taxi owners and managers.
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
Logical Executive Solutions
- An Australian owned family business celebrating over 40 years of service providing container cartage, warehousing, distribution and bulk services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.