Customer Service jobs in Fairfield VIC
$67,698 - $75,817 a year
- Proven ability to provide high level confidential administrative services in a senior management environment.
- Our teaching and research address some of the most…
$33.79 an hour
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation,…
$20 - $30 an hour
- Ongoing with view to perm.
- We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate who can fullfil the Admin roles required:
$32.60 an hour
- Provide excellent customer service through enquiries from a variety of stakeholders including lawyers and pathology units.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Grow a career in the transport industry.
- Potential full-time permanent role.
- Western Suburbs location | ASAP start.
Public Sector People
$30 - $35 an hour
- Introduction to Council & Local Government.
- Work close to home in Melbourne's east.
- Close to excellent public transport links.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- You will be an experienced administrator with project coordination skills and a strong focus on customer service, as well as:
- Bayside Aged Care is a service for people living with Dementia.
- Mon -Fri - 9.30 am - 3.00 pm.
- Come and Make a Difference !
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.