Customer Service jobs in Fairfield VIC
You refined by:
- Customer Service/Concierge experience in a similar role.
- Welcoming all guests, clients and customers to our Showroom space.
- We’re looking for a Receptionist/Office Coordinator to support our Metropolitan Roads Program Alliance (office based in Richmond).
- Strong commitment and focus to customer service.
- Providing assistance to Office Services Manager and Office Services Assistant as and when required.
- BDO is the largest mid-market accounting and professional service provider globally.
- Service oriented with abilities in dealing with stakeholders of all levels.
$28 an hour
- A property business based in the Melbourne CBD is seeking a temporary Receptionist to cover annual leave for two weeks.
- Other traits you will possess will be:
$26 an hour
- Being the first point of contact for this organisation, you must have a tidy presentation and understand the importance of delivering high quality customer…
- Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services.
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals,…
Williams Real Estate
- Now hiring at 75 Ferguson St, Williamstown.
- At least 3 years customer service experience.
- Emailing responses to customers and clients.
- Our Clients are looking for all rounder Office Managers and…
$26.75 an hour
- Seeking to appoint an experienced Receptionist to join a busy Senior school -Temporary ongoing.
- Our client is an education facility in the Eastern Suburbs.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.