Customer Service jobs in Hammondville NSW
- Maintain Customer Service filing systems.
- Previous customer service in a sales support environment.
- Processing customer sales and service inquiries received by…
- You will have excellent customer service experience from a retail, hospitality or call centre background.
- Complete customer data updates and maintenance.
- Researches customer and related industry to understand customer and business issues.
- Deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and provide excellent service.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful applicant will be…
- We are seeking Full Time Cleaning Team Members for Macquarie Centre in Sydney who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, are passionate and have a…
- Promote value-add services that improve the quality of care available to patients and create solutions to meet customer needs.
- Data management, analtics and customer segmentation.
- It’s about bringing our unique customer experience to life in all of our stores.
- Reporting to the Computer System Validation and Data Integrity Manager, you will be a part of the Technical Services team and you will be responsible for the…
Macquarie Park NSW
- The principle purpose is to provide Tier 2 Security services (such as Request, Incident, Change and Problem management along with service improvement).
- Meet customer education and in-service requirements as agreed with Field Sales Manager and be available to respond to customers during business hours.
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Hammondville NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.