Customer Service jobs in Heatley QLD
You refined by:
- An industry leading 10yr warranty to enhance your customer service and selling confidence.
- Importantly, Plush Sales Professionals offer a premium level of sales…
- Providing exceptional customer service to tenants and customers.
- We currently have casual opportunities available for experienced Security Officers to work…
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work at a fast pace.
- Looking for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our friendly team.
Dollars and Sense
- Juggle customers and their questions and needs, and at the same time attend to their other store duties.
- We offer over 5000 products to choose from at better…
Castletown Shoppingworld QLD
- We are looking for strong retailers who are 100% customer and sales focused.
- Internal career progression encouraged and store management training offered for…
- Ensuring the store has the highest level of customer experience possible.
- Work in a supportive and encouraging environment, whilst delivering the highest level…
PTC Phone Accoessories & Repairs
$27 an hour
- We are proud to have been recognized as one of the fastest growing phone accessories store in Queensland.
- We are passionate and every single team member in the…
Cyrus Persian Carpets
- We are looking for a mature salesperson to help run the Townsville store.
- Looking after the presentation of the store;
- Sending reports to head office;
Cyrus Persian Carpets Pty Ltd
- We are a medium sized national retail business with over nine stores across QLD and Northern NSW, focusing on customer service and retail Sales.
- Balance both customer service, in-store support, and sales.
- Ally first opened its doors in Sydney in 2001 and now has over 140+ stores nationally as well as a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.