Customer Service jobs in Heatley QLD
You refined by:
- As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by…
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are…
- Your passion for customer service will enhance their overall experience.
- Lead the innovation and customer focus to change the face of Australian Retail Fuel &…
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative.
- Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 400 stores…
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- You will use your initiative to drive sales, manage stock and deliver exceptional customer service while…
- You must enjoy working in a casual and fun atmosphere, and have proven retail experience and a broad knowledge of music, movies and/or games.Essential to your…
- Loves customers, confident communicator and gets results!
- Autograph currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and is…
- An opportunity awaits an experienced customer service or allied health professional with an optical background to join our national Vision Store Services team.
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers.
- Professional presentation and customer service.
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Heatley QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.