Customer Service jobs in Islington NSW
- Customer service including meal delivery.
- Cleaning kitchen equipment, utensils, service areas and floors.
- Food preparation and basic meal assembly during busy…
- Provide outstanding customer service as the first point of contact for this established legal firm.
- Assisting with customer queries or complaints.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability in handling difficult customer interactions whilst maintaining a high level of customer…
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer service in a similar IT role.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to troubleshoot IT issues and support…
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- A National builder with a strong reputation for their outstanding service and stunning product.
- General IT support and technical service.
- Enthusiastic IT Support Analyst required for immediate start within a local IT team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- The major focus of this role will be to work collaboratively with Technical Project Delivery team to…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Display accountability for the quality of service and performance of daily works.
- What you need to do now.
- Based in Newcastle NSW, this Iconic organisation with a reputation for pushing the technological boundaries, built on the foundation of delivering exceptional…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.