Customer Service jobs in Islington NSW
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Please address the selection criteria for this position as thoroughly as possible so your application can be considered for the role.
- Continuous improvement of customer service processes.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service over the phone to internal and external stakeholders.
- If you have a passion for great customer service, a hunger to make a tangible difference and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re…
- Services and programs for the benefit of the community, staff and.
- Make a real difference to children of our members.
- Social and fun work environment.
- World-class customer service meets an exceptional experience.
- You’ll provide our customers with a level of service that will encourage them to return to the…
- As a dusk Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player and maintain store visual…
- An overall passion towards the service we provide our customers and the promotion of unity within in our people is a must.
- Primary Location: AU-NSW-Newcastle.
- Great communication and customer service skills and the ability to get along easily with others.
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents.
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.