Customer Service jobs in Knox City Centre VIC
You refined by:
Southbank VIC (undo)
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customer service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store environment…
- Previous experience in customer service or food preparation will be regarded but it is not essential.
- Patience and eagerness to help customers.
The Atlantic - Atlantic Group
- Demonstrate highly developed customer service skills coupled with passion and extensive knowledge of fine food, premium wine and operational practices;
- You will work closely with our fundraisers across metropolitan and regional Victoria, providing exceptional customer service, advice and support.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Comply with and maintain Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Under moderate or specialised supervision, resolve commercial and domestic…
- Our client are within the service contracting industry.
- They are a top tier client who work to provide the highest level of service to clients, whilst striving…
- You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to provide superior customer service to our clients.
- Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services…
- The company is a leading aged care provider commited to providing the best service.
- You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for customers…
- Answering the phone and customer service.
- Exciting and fun role in a busy metropolitan office.
- Great chance for career growth and learning.
- Amazing potential for career growth.
- Our client are a global and booming corporation, and are renowned experts within their field.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.