Customer Service jobs in Little River VIC
You refined by:
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- PD - Customer Service Officer (1).pdf.
- Have the ability to manage large volumes of enquiry, whilst providing first class customer service to both current and…
- Have a genuine passion for customer service and empathetic nature.
- Bring your passion for customers to the banking industry.
- Fantastic 8 week training program.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Unwavering focus on customer service - our customers are our priority!
- We now have an AMAZING opportunity for you to join us as a Full-time Retail Assistant at…
- The primary role of the Store Person is to manage all incoming stock deliveries to the store daily.
- Contact Person Recruitment Services Alternate Contact Person…
- Office Services Clerk Position Description.pdf.
- We are a national organization with more than 7,200 employees helping over 1.7 million customers to achieve…
- Process customer orders and answer customer enquires.
- Bring your exceptional customer service, up-selling and communication skills to the fore!
- Excellent customer service skills and have a passion for attention to detail.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people…
- It’s about sharing our passion for travel and delivering our passion for customer service excellence.
- Your new journey starts here*.
- Minimum height of 160 cm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.