Customer Service jobs in Little River VIC
You refined by:
Administration Assistant (undo)
$58,442 a year
- The Administration Assistant must maintain a high level of customer service and professional standards at all times.
- Mental Health – Acute Inpatient Service.
- Present a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Experience in customer service or front office reception (essential).
- AdministrationAbout Us :Accru Melbourne is an award winning financial services organisation with seven partners and a fully integrated range of specialised…
- Plan, organise, coordinate & support the execution of management meetings, organisational meetings & customer events.
- Main Purpose of the Job.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders in line with EML…
- We also deliver leading gaming services and products through MAX.
- Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and a top 50 ASX company.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- The company provides a combination of product and service solutions for primary packaging, packaging that touches and/or houses the product;
$28 an hour
- A fantastic opportunity for anyone with aspirations to move into an office manager-type position part-time.
- This long-running and successful psychology practice…
- Provide a high level of customer service both face to face and over the phone.
- Our client are market leaders, Australian owned international freight forwarder…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Follow up with customers at least once a quarter.
- $50k - $55K + Super l 2-3 Years of Administration Experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.