Customer Service jobs in Little River VIC
- You have at least one year of customer service experience;
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service.
- At Schnitz, we think in crumbs.
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- You will provide exceptional customer service, be great at maximising sales and will take pride in maintaining the store presentation.
- A fun place to work!!
Housing Choices Australia
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Housing Choices Australia (Housing Choices) is a leading and growing national not-for-profit housing provider.
- Can you provide our customers with exceptional customer service while being the face of our brand?
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards…
- Have a genuine passion for customer service and empathetic nature.
- Bring your passion for customers to the banking industry.
- Fantastic 8 week training program.
$25.31 an hour
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee.
- At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
- Previous experience in customer service or food preparation will be regarded but it is not essential.
- Patience and eagerness to help customers.
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their previous hospitality, barista or customer service experience along with their drive to…
- Passion and a natural flair for great customer service.
- We’re all about making every moment matter for our customers.
- In return, you will receive:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.