Customer Service jobs in Merrylands NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
- Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures we are constantly maintaining world leading NPS results.
- Previous customer service or retail experience would…
- Day Time Customer Service Assistants.
- Make great new mates, earn your own cash, thrive in a busy kitchen and serve up awesome customer experiences as part of…
- Level 1 Help Desk / Customer Service – North Ryde.
- Being the first point of contact, ensure that our customers receive a high standard of service and…
- As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by…
- Show our customers they’re not just a number through superior customer service, active listening and solution finding.
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- You will receive notification if your application is transferred to your preferred store for…
Hawkesbury City Council
- We currently have a vacancy in the Customer Service Branch for a Customer Service Trainee.
- This is a great opportunity to develop a broad range of skills in…
- Match the right product and service to our customers' needs.
- And yes, this is a banking position in our customer service team.
- What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- The role provides advice, excellent customer service and assistance to our members.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.