Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
- We need team members who are passionate about sport and customer service to provide outstanding customer experiences.
- Be our next success story, apply now.
- Service areas such as registers, service counter and front door.
- Our much anticipated NEW store in Clayton (VIC) is due to open in mid-May of 2020 and we are…
- If you have great customer service skills and the ability to offer solutions and in-store experiences that inspire our customers to live their passion this may…
$63,759 - $67,730 a year
- Experience in working in a high volume customer service role.
- We uphold an enviable reputation for customer service and work diligently to maintain high quality…
- Consistently practice exceptional customer service.
- Strong selling techniques and experience delivering high-level customer service.
Box Hill VIC
- Eastern Health provides the largest range of public healthcare services for the communities of Melbourne’s east and outer-east.
- Looking for work life balance?
- Experience resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services.
- To be successful you must:
- Your previous customer service and call centre experience will be welcomed.
- Want to build a career out of your strong customer service skills?
- Be a passionate customer service expert, with previous retail and/or customer service experience.
- Are committed to providing genuine service, where they create…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.