Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines.
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers.
- Role of a Liquor Team Member.
- Providing consistent high quality customer service.
- Efficiently managing traffic flow of customers through to terminals.
- You have an absolute PASSION for retail & customer service!
- Generous bonus structure for all in-store employees!
- Fantastic culture and fun environment in-store!
Middle Camberwell VIC
- Can-do attitude to execute in-store promotions, undertake cleaning activities, replenish and move stock or serve customers at the point of sale.
SKS Catering Group
Burwood East VIC
$20 - $27 an hour
- Providing excellent customer service both over the counter and service area duties.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- High attention to customer needs.
Creme Plenty Valley
Mill Park VIC
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred).
- Creme plenty valley is looking for a motivated Barista/All rounder to join our team.
- You will be responsible for.
- Prime Protection is a leading Australian provider of integrated security services and delivers solutions to a range of customers in predominantly hospitality…
- Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 6 Public Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity…
North Melbourne VIC
$38 an hour
- The majority of services will be residential jobs.
- We handle marketing, billing, customer support and scheduling.
- Flexible schedule to match your needs.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$43.43 - $52.73 an hour
- Strong customer service skills – this is critical as the position works closely with and supports coroners and pathologists in the medico-legal death…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.