Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
$69,233 a year
- This person will deliver exceptional customer service and have an in-depth knowledge of aquatic programs, as well as detailed wider industry knowledge.
- Excellent customer/parent service skills complimented by a professional and friendly phone manner.
- Coordinate the delivery of administrative services within the…
- It is expected that they will provide a high level of customer service to the student body, staff, parents and visitors to the College and be competent in the…
- Demonstrate high standards of service excellence.
- A Child Family Centre, comprising, kindergarten, extended day care, playgroups, intervention services,…
- An education support class position supports the educational services being provided to students, but must not include duties of teaching as defined in clause 2…
Fastsub Sandwiches Pty Ltd T/A's Subway-Knox City
Wantirna South VIC
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- The role of a Sandwich Artist – Opener is to deliver a high standard in various skills, including bread/cookie baking, food preparation, cash handling,…
Mount Waverley VIC
- You will be responsible for preparing and production of menu items, customer service including cash handling, food safety and cleaning, stock control and will…
- Customer service skills (as this role is based at a retail store, ability to serve customers is essential).
- This role will produce content for social media, web…
$98,500 - $130,000 a year
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- We’re looking for a part-time veterinary surgeon to join our dedicated team, initially for a fixed term of 12 months,…
- Plus, an attractive salary, individual commissions and discounts on essential products and services.
- Encouraged to look at the bigger picture, you’ll include…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.