Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
Wirefreebroadband PTY LTD
- EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS: ·Do you have experience with people (i.e have you worked in the tourism,retail, hospitality, sales or customer facing sales / customer…
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- We are passionate about adding value to our community and providing a high-quality customer service.
- We are family owned bookkeeping firm that specialises in…
$27 - $37 an hour
- Graceland Manor Aged Care looking for a Qualified & experienced Personal Care Assistants who are qualified to Assist Administer medication to Residents.
JANNIFER WU AUSTRALIA
- As you will be working closely with customers in store at our bridal house, seamstress skills would be highly valuable.
- Has sold many bridal gowns to customers.
$55 an hour
- The successful applicant will bring solid experience in the community services environment.
- The ability to deliver high-quality services in a timely manner.
$40,000 - $57,000 a year
- Our ideal candidate will have a background in customer service, retail, hospitality and/or business administration.
- Sales, Retail, PR, Marketing or Promotions*.
- Experience as a receptionist in the professional services industry is highly desirable.
- Greet and host guests and customers in a warm and friendly way.
- You should have a strong knowledge of design and excellent customer service skills.
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience for clients.
Seaford Smiles Dental (OPEN for emergencies!)
$29 an hour
- \*YES! We are still open for emergencies even during this tough time!\*.
- Do you have at least 1 year's experience in dental?.
- 2 - A short cover letter.
The Andersen Partnership
- The Andersen Partnership are specialists in the Superannuation and Financial Planning market, focusing on a wide variety of roles.
The Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia
- Pool cover installations and service.
- Heat pump installations and service.
- Gas heater installations and service.
- 38 hours per week + overtime.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- They are focused on providing quality service to their clients.
- Bright and modern offices based in the Melbourne CBD.
- Work with a supportive and positive team!
- Through an industry-leading commitment to innovation, the company is investing in Australia’s energy future by developing the full portfolio of energy resources…
$25.31 an hour
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store…
- Have a passion for customer service.
- Western Health is committed to providing a safe environment for the children and young people who are involved in our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.