Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
You refined by:
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service.
- As a Human Resources Officer, you will bring your passion for customer service to deliver amazing first…
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Previous customer service experience within Retail or a corporate inbound environment is desired.
- Accurately record customer interaction via the internal…
$90,578 - $96,424 a year
- Our innovative easyACCESS system provides a self-service and support hub to manage development and asset queries for our land development customers.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Minimum 12 months experience in sales or customer service environment.
- Supporting customers with self-service functions, including educating customers on new…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Providing a high level of customer service to all customers and suppliers, both face to face and written.
- A great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to…
$55,000 a year
- Capture high quality customer data to provide transparency and accuracy of all customer information throughout the customer lifecycle.
$32.50 an hour
- The enduring purpose is underpinned by a vision to become the sector-leading organisation delivering outstanding customer experience and community outcomes.
$80,000 - $130,000 a year
- You will architect and develop automated scalable data engineering and machine learning services for external clients.
- Here’s what the role will look like:
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to identify client needs and ensure a result to client’s requests.
$28 an hour
- These administrative activities will also entail customer communication, travel/meeting planning for the customer service supervisor.
- What you'll get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.