Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
The Artisan's Bottega
$21.41 an hour
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred).
- 4 years of experience in retail sales and customer service.
- Sell food/Beverage equipment and services.
- Experience providing exceptional customer service to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- The role will involve providing prospective customers with information…
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- A passion for customer service and delivering results.
- End to end sales & service functions.
- Supporting customers with enquiries and changes to their policies.
$21 - $23 an hour
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Have a superior customer service attitude with strong focus on repeated sales.
- Desire to succeed and self motivated.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- They pride themselves on their speed and high-quality service they provide to their clients.
- Our client is recognized and respected around the world as a…
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a sales/customer service role.
- Reporting to the State Manager VIC, the Sales Support Representative will be responsible for efficient…
- Based in Melbourne’s South-East, this highly reputable organisation is specialised in providing transportation services to private schools.
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Ability to think and act quickly to service client needs.
- Frontline Human Resources have been providing quality labour hire recruitment nationally since 2001.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Provide exceptional customer service and support members enquiries.
- You will have a passion and drive for selling tailored products and or service to meet…
- Strong background in customer service.
- Provide a superior service to customers.
- Update and maintain customer records.
- Provide updates on any current claims.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.