Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$27 - $30 an hour
- High level focus on customer service.
- Similar experience in a professional services environment.
- Our Client is a dynamic advisory firm.
- You will be responsible for data entry, donation processing, administration and customer support/donor liaison and project management.
- Experience working in a Customer Service Management oriented environment supporting Internal and External customers.
- Deal with general issues as required.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- A leader - someone with a huge passion for creating great user/customer experiences within process and service design, combined with a true understanding of…
- Strong focus on customer service, time management and attention to detail.
- Reporting services such as SSRS and SAP.
- Permanent Role based in CBD.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to…
- Present first class customer experience.
- Provide and co-ordinate Service Desk services to IFM Investors, including ticket recording, hardware and software…
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders & external service providers to ensure that key relationships are built to meet our customer's needs.
- Ensure freight collection and service delivery exceeds customer expectations.
- Liaison between warehouse operations, customer service, transport functions and…
$90,000 - $130,000 a year
- Do you want to be part of huge enterprise wide growth?
- Is ongoing upskilling of your tech stack important to you?
- Central, convenient location in Melbourne.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.