Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
$27 - $30 an hour
- High level focus on customer service.
- Similar experience in a professional services environment.
- Our Client is a dynamic advisory firm.
- Providing 1st line customer support for all IT services globally.
- Ensuring there are clear processes in place for delivery of services within the service desk.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of logistics processes and customer service.
- Our client is a global market leader in their field.
- 3 Month contract with the view to go permanent.
- Our client is a market leader within their field.
- They are currently experiencing significant growth as the…
- Maintain a cross reference between The Business document numbers and customer document numbers as required.
- Experience in providing telecommunications network…
- They offer customers superior products and services across national and international brands in fashion, beauty, food, technology, and homewares.
$600 - $700 a day
- Support new categorisation of services delivered to customers to determine future customer database, reporting etc.
- Council experience is a nice-to-have.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Customer service skill in providing general IT support to end users.
- Client works within the manufacturing industry.
- Quick learner and attention to details.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
- 6 month contract - immediate start.
- Adhoc support to the sales team - assist in customer onboarding post sale.
- Experience in a similar role within a finance, services, auto or retail industry…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.