Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
You refined by:
Dandenong VIC (undo)
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Tracking and resolving customer service issues.
- Answering customer enquiries through multiple platforms.
- Find Sports Dandenong South is seeking a Full-time IT…
- Experience working in high level administration and customer service roles;
- You should address the essential job capabilities as outlined in the position…
The Global Local
- Customer service: 2 years (Required).
- We are looking for an experienced barista who is confident in latte art, is an absolute super star in customer service and…
- We are currently welcoming applications from Graduates with a keen interest in entering a long-term career in the General Insurance Industry.
$25 - $36 an hour
- A positive and can do approach to customer service.
- Maid2Match is a family owned nationwide business that provides 5 Star cleaning services to our customers.
- Deliver with pride by creating an exceptional customer experience every time.
- Coles Express has over 700 stores across Australia and our business is not only…
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- The role would be suitable for someone who has previously been in a service advisory or someone with strong customer…
FS.COM PTY LTD
$25 - $30 an hour
- 1 years plus in customer service.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Provide excellent customer service to all Clients and Customers.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships customers and our branch network.
- We aim to improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness…
Preference Floors (VIC)
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Previous experience in a similar technical support & customer services role or hands-on experience as an installer for timber flooring or finish ATFA course…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.