Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
You refined by:
Docklands VIC (undo)
- Customer satisfaction and long-lasting customer relationships created via our service solutions.
- Assisting customers with general Personal Loan account…
$25 - $30 an hour
- High level customer service skills.
- We never lose sight of our customers and their needs.
- EPC Bookkeeping values honest, fair and ethical behaviour.
- You’ll have great customer service skills.
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
- They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best…
- The position is responsible for the delivery of high level customer services in relation to applications to purchase and lease VicTrack land, customer enquiries…
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP
- The ideal candidate will maintain excellent client relationships by delivering high quality customer service and competently completing client engagements.
- You are passionate about making a difference to our customers’ lives by providing the best level of service possible.
- Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm.
- Our Sales Executives deliver market leading solutions while ensuring great service and results for our customers.
- Ability to represent the NEC brand in market.
- Please be assured there are no fee’s invovled in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
- As the Replenishment Analyst you are responsible for delivering the merchandise strategy ensuring stock availability in-store and online to meet customer demand…
- Have an appreciation of store demographics and the associated customer profiles and how these variables influence merchandise allocation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.