Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Our customers can count on exceptional customer service, styling advice and a memorable shopping experience every time.
$60,000 a year
- Supported by exceptional marketing, customer service and admin teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Superior customer service & relationship building skills.
- Access, view & update sensitive information which may relate to customers, employees & company…
- The primary role of the Store Person is to manage all incoming stock deliveries to the store daily.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think…
- Delivering 5 star customer service.
- Will have proven experience in customer service within the hospitality or retail industry.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Due to growth in our NDIS service, we have a looking for male Community/Disabilty Support Workers…
- Highly motivated, passionate about health and well-being and committed to delivering customer service excellence, you will have a mix of the following:
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up…
- The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers.
- When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their…
Jowett Motor Group
- JMG is among Australias most progressive multiple franchise automotive groups, offering unparalleled sales and service experiences to customers and market…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.