Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Assisting customers with fragrance and cosmetic & general queries.
- You have an excellent customer service focus;
- You will be trained to prepare beverages and deliver our customers The Coffee Club experience.
- Professional manner and exceptional customer service skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferably in a hotel or corporate environment.
- If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you'll fit right in as a Travel Consultant at…
- You have an excellent customer service focus.
- You take customer orders, replenish and rotate stock and keep the place clean.
- And that’s where you come in.
- Providing excellent customer service whilst responding to telephone enquiries.
- I-TeleRAD is the I-MED Network’s teleradiology reporting service which has been…
- Direct experience providing exceptional customer service in a high-paced, client centric environment.
- Ensure that billable services are charged according to…
- The I-MED Network is Australia’s largest private diagnostic imaging network offering a comprehensive range of services including CT, MRI, ultrasound, general x…
Glen Waverley VIC
- Must have worked extensively with *external customers*.
- Minimum experience of 3-6 years with good exposure in customer handling with different software products…
- Puts the customer at the centre of everything we do.
- The role is to contribute to the success of the technology team by bringing your superior PACS application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.