Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
$25.31 an hour
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store…
- We're excited to see what you have in store.
- You’ll also be reliable and incredibly professional and service focused.
- Let’s talk about HOYTS.
- You will be joining an organisation that is known as a global leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and…
- The team ensure that the service is fast and efficient for the customer and cost effective for the store.
- As our store trades 7 days a week you are required to…
- Previous face to face customer service experience.
- As the frontline ambassadors at Crown, Customer Service Attendants are responsible for ensuring they provide…
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving customer service.
- Deliver high quality and responsive customer service to all IT users.
- What does the role involve?
- Owning customer queries and service requests, managing them through in a timely manner to the best possible customer outcome collaborating and workshopping with…
- To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales or customer service background with a proven track record of success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.