Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Previous customer service or retail experience.
- Assist customers with queries, and ensure you provide a first-class service.
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Provide excellent service that promotes customer satisfaction.
- Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving…
- Retail Consultants will support the Branch Manager to maximise showroom sales and profitability by delivering Bathroom Happiness through customised service to…
- You will come from a business administration or finance background with a passion for customer service.
- Proven customer service experience with a background in…
- Recognition program and service awards.
- Compiling and distributing retail communications across email, direct store mail & the World Manager L&D platform.
- Our Warehouse Store people have a good understanding of the dispatching and receiving of orders, and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer…
The Suit Concierge
- Now hiring at G/F/214 Bridge Rd, Richmond.
- Client or customer service background preferred.
- As Client Account Coordinator, you will project manage the day to day activities to ensure all key tasks are…
- Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.