Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Provide exceptional customer service over the phone and via email.
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service and being a team player.
- Your previous customer service and call centre experience will be welcomed.
- Want to build a career out of your strong customer service skills?
$31.19 an hour
- These administrative activities will also entail customer communication, travel/meeting planning for the customer service supervisor.
- What you'll get in return.
$25 - $29 an hour
- High customer focus and orientation.
- As a Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service as well as supporting…
- Qualifying customer needs, influencing customer expectations and sharing information about product availability.
- Your typical day will involve:
- Assist with customer queries and orders via the phone or email.
- With over 60,000 SKUs in our product range, and a customer base in the thousands, this is a…
- Experience in customer service/contact centre environment answering phone calls.
- The ideal candidate will provide outstanding customer service and will manage…
- Must have a lively and outgoing personality with a background in outbound customer service and sales.
- Following company protocols for customer inquiries.
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
$62,000 a year
- Provide excellent service to all customers over the phone.
- YOU MUST have 2 years' experience in a customer service role within a call centre.
$55,000 a year
- Handle and resolve customer complaints that fall within the responsibility of a customer service representative.
- What you will be doing:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.