Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Going above and beyond to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for responding to and resolving customer issues.
$28.37 an hour
- Previous experience in a customer service environment (phone based experience is advantageous but not essential).
- $28.37 per hour plus superannuation.
- High level of customer service in a government or commercial background.
- The perfect candidate for this role will have high level customer service experience…
- Handling phone customers from general public regarding product, service and spare parts enquiries.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer…
- Have customer service experience, either phone based or face-to-face.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- We are part of your everyday.
- We are seeking experienced customer service and sales professionals in Melbourne.
- Committed approach to customer satisfaction.
- What's in it for you?
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- Customer service with the opportunity to progress into other direct marketing positions in the future.
- No experience is required and the installation for the…
- Previous customer service experience (ideally within a contact centre environment).
- Passionate about delivering quality work coupled with a great customer…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Joining a team of 4 Representatives, the purpose of this role is to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations.
South Melbourne VIC
- The service we provide to our customers is the most important part of our business, and our customer service team is committed to making every customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.