Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- The Payroll Officer is responsible for delivering excellence in customer service to support the effective functioning of the Payroll Team.
- You will bring strong attention to detail, strong customer service skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Based in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs, this organisation provides innovative, tailored solutions to it's broad variety of customers.
- Amazing customer service skills to managed payroll inquiries.
- Payroll Officer - Richmond - $70000 - $80000 - Permanent.
- Using a Neller Preceda System.
- High level customer service skills including outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Recognition program and service awards.
$80,000 a year
- They must be able to work effectively as part of a large team and pride themselves on providing excellent customer service to employees.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- With a foot firmly in retail – we have eight successful e-commerce websites and an extensive Bras N…
- Maintaining a high level of customer service on a daily basis.
- Prior experience in health services and/or rostering systems is beneficial.
- Great culture and exciting office facilities!
- On-going Monday through to Friday.
- Part-time- 25-30 hours- Monday through to Friday - 10am-3pm each day.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- The successful candidate will obtain a strong technical knowledge of Payroll and be customer service focused.
- Become part of a close-knit Payroll team of 2.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.