Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Allied Health receptionist who is proficient in audio typing to provide excellence in customer and administrative…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Balance front desk management and administration.
- Friendly and professional staff - Team environment.
- Large consultancy looking for a "career receptionist".
- A high level of customer service.
- The successful candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual with a passion for customer service.
- Providing a warm, welcoming, professional customer service.
- Excellent Receptionist, Administrator opportunity in Melbourne CBD.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Peregrine Accountants & Business Services
- We are an established accounting and business services firm based in Campbellfield, offering taxation, self-managed super funds and business advisory services…
- At least 1-2 years prior experience in a Reception/professional services role is essential, as well as:
- The ideal person will have the ability to forward plan,…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Scheduling maintenance services in advance.
- Liaising with customers via phone and email.
- Greeting walk-ins, customers and suppliers.
- Be punctual all the time.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Well-honed client service skills including the anticipation of needs and assistance with client requests.
- Exceptional client service with the ability to build…
- This role involves providing administrative support and customer service to internal stakeholders within a government office environment.
- You will be responsible for all functions of reception partnered with administration and customer service functions.
- The ability to multi-task.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.