Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- We’re looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service.
- A typical day at Regus.
- You have an excellent customer service focus;
- You will be trained to prepare beverages and deliver our customers The Coffee Club experience.
- As a friendly, well presented individual, you pride yourself on your exceptional customer service skills and your ability to multi-task and prioritise your work…
- Answer incoming calls to provide excellent customer service to customers, hospital staff and team members from our other pharmacies.
- BlueCross provides exceptional person-centered care and services to our culturally, linguistically and socially diverse consumers.
- Act as an ECCO Shoes Brand Ambassador through a commitment to providing exceptional customer service in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- This position is accountable for providing operational and administrative support to the Built Environment Services (BES) Business Area and the General Manager…
- The successful applicant will possess high level communication and customer service skills, have attention to detail, and have the ability to work in a team…
$69,233 a year
- This person will deliver exceptional customer service and have an in-depth knowledge of aquatic programs, as well as detailed wider industry knowledge.
- You have an excellent customer service focus.
- You take customer orders, replenish and rotate stock and keep the place clean.
- And that’s where you come in.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.