Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Excellent people skills and exposure to customer service in a retail environment, retail experience is a prerequisite for this position.
- Proven customer service experience in a customer centred role (essential).
- Provide exceptional customer service to employers and build relationships with all…
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services.
- Is willing to work closely with the marketing and customer support team.
- We're after awesome Sales Reps!
- The successful applicant will have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, experience working in a supportive team environment; and be able to…
- As a "Building Assessor” you will be our first face to face contact with our customers.
- To represent Claim Central to our customer according to our business…
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a positive, relationship driven and adaptable customer service team leader to join…
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd
- Excellent presentation, customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd (UMS) is a specialist provider of facilities…
- Undertake regular customer service duties including regular evening and weekend shifts.
- As the Team Leader - Craigieburn Library, you will be responsible for…
- Your drive, energy and passion for administration will service our stores and deliver on team objectives.
- What we can offer you.
- Two free pairs of glasses.
- Demonstrable experience in partnering and working with different business stakeholders and functions in financial services.
- Let’s talk about the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.