Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- A strong customer service and administration background, ideally gained within a retail environment.
- Connecting with and understanding our customer is an…
- Special support services include: English as a Second Language, English Support and Specialist Mathematics programs.
- Work has little scope for deviation.
- Being a primary point of contact for all incoming customer service requests from internal and external customers;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Strong customer service focus and willing to go the extra mile.
- Provide excellent and prompt customer service; including team shared mailbox management.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Receiving inbound calls from existing customers, your goal is to provide exceptional customer service and tailored solutions, whilst adhering to banking…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Based in our Highpoint store and working towards customer growth activities you will provide individual needs analysis for customers in branch, recommending the…
TLH Services Pty Ltd
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- What makes you special is what makes us special.
- Provision of a customer-focused reception and switchboard function for the team.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; staff health service, peer…
- Demonstrated experience providing quality customer service to clients/consumers, preferably in a community based or health setting.
- What you’ll need to succeed.
- Excellent customer/parent service skills complimented by a professional and friendly phone manner.
- Coordinate the delivery of administrative services within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.