Customer Service jobs in Mont Albert VIC
- Previous experience as front of office with exceptional customer service skills.
- Procurement and maintenance of service contracts where required.
- Managing customer accounts and quotes.
- Most likely post-secondary qualified in a business-related discipline, you will have a strong background in sales support…
$35 - $37 an hour
- This will suit candidates with Debtor Management experience gained within a Financial services, Insurance or Accounting environment.
The Andersen Partnership
- Modern, open plan office space.
- Career progression available, whether within admin or to advice.
- A self licensed boutique advice firm located along St Kilda Rd…
Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne (CAM)
East Melbourne VIC
- Putting clients first by providing a personal service and by.
- Other Catholic organisations offering investment products and online transaction/payment services.
- You are known for your focus on collaboration and your deep commitment to customer and community.
- The Head of Legal Services role is critical to State Trustee's…
- You will emonstrate a high level of customer service and the ability to maintain a safe and clean area in the busy environment.
- Your role in our future.
- Selection Criteria Essential: Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- To be successful in this role it is essential you are…
- Strong written and oral communication, warm and friendly customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with due attention to reliability and integrity…
$47,100 a year
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information.
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.