Customer Service jobs in Northern Beaches NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- As a dusk Christmas Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player, a fast stock…
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
Macquarie Park NSW
- Gorman focuses on delivering the extraordinary through its colourful textile based collections, limited edition artist collaborations, creative brand experience…
Relationships Australia NSW
Macquarie Park NSW
- Delivery of various training workshops to clients and customers.
- Demonstrated ability facilitating training in community services and/or corporate audiences.
- Working in Community Care - providing services to our customers who live in their own homes.
- In the role of Home Care Employee, you will build strong, positive…
- You understand what good customer service looks like.
- Not only do you provide exceptional customer service, you create a memorable experience for everyone who…
- Our exciting concession store at Myer Macquarie is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated Casual Sales Assistant to work in our Womenswear &…
- Internal career progression encouraged and store management training offered for enthusiastic team members.
- Australia’s leading Handbag and Luggage retailer is…
- Delivering genuine and personalised customer service.
- We are currently seeking talented a Casual Sales Associate to represent the brand at our Macquarie Centre…
$30 - $40 an hour
- With a national footprint of 48 businesses specialising in providing rural customers with products and services in merchandise, fertiliser, wool, livestock,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.