Customer Service jobs in Peak Crossing QLD
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
- If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you'll fit right in as a Travel Sales Consultant at…
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- As the Customer Relationship Specialist, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within…
- Provide leadership as a customer service champion for the shift.
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills essential.
- Develop high performing customer centric culture including build and design of strategies that delivers desired results aligned with Sales Force Effectiveness…
PTC Phone Accoessories & Repairs
- We are proud to have been recognized as one of the fastest growing phone accessories store in Queensland.
- We are passionate and every single team member in the…
Ipswich Carpet Court
- This will include in-store customer service and off-site measuring & quoting.
- Previous customer service or retail experience.
- Enviroclean Oz* is a family owned commercial cleaning company with experienced professionals ready and committed to provide an outstanding cleaning service.
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Experienced in exceeding customer service expectations;
- Managing job queues, scheduling and processing of service tickets;
- Ability to work well within a team;
Raceview Kids Early Learning Centre
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for a dedicated and energetic Early Childhood Teacher for our centre Raceview Kids Early…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.