Customer Service jobs in Peak Crossing QLD
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Actively works to maximise the value of the service provided, with an awareness of cost management and customer management.
- What we are looking for:
- Providing a professional telephony service;
- Providing directions and advice regarding locations of services/and/or patients within the facility;
- Other bachelor degrees are acceptable, so if you have other qualifications, please have a conversation with us• A valid driver's licence• The right to live and…
- On occasion assist in other client service areas as required.
- Customers and patients first—putting customers and patients at the centre of everything we do.
- We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work…
- Coordinate the provision of ICT services and supplies from internal and external providers.
- Provide customer oriented first and second level Information and…
Sime Darby Motors
Fortitude Valley QLD
- Arrange replacement of service demonstrators and demonstrator models.
- The Sime Darby Motors Group in Brisbane owns and operates several prestige automotive…
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Participate in the identification and recommendation of system, service and business process changes to provide improvement in…
- Experience in working with customers and suppliers to optimise service delivery.
- Effectively and professionally deal with vendor and internal customer inquiries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.