Customer Service jobs in Peak Crossing QLD
- Delivering and inspiring others to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Access to free supportive services through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels.
- To be successful you will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills and be able to build rapport with students.
- Customer service on food outlets and function events.
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
Top Office Group
- This role involves shelving library books (ensuring high attention to detail) and providing customer service to library customers.
- Provide leadership as a customer service champion for the shift.
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills essential.
- VOICE – Psychologists & Allied Professionals specialises in allied health services which include psychological and occupational therapy.
- As a Shift Supervisor, you’ll need to be passionate, especially about reaching targets, increasing sales, and making sure your team gives exceptional service to…
West Ipswich QLD
- Join a National icon with a reputation for grooming service excellence.
- Over the last 10 years, Best Friends have been dedicated to delivering the best in pet…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.