Customer Service jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
You refined by:
- Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Updating customer files and other administrative tasks.
- Warehouse, Trade Counter and/or Customer service experience.
- Due to exciting growth in the business, we are looking for dynamic Customer care Team Leader based…
$76,841 - $81,522 a year
- Alliance and Service Unit Overview.
- First port of call for queries - delivering a high quality customer service as the front-facing member of the HR Team.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Our client is a lending provider making it easier for their customers to achieve their financial goals - faster!
- Healthcare Benefits + Social Club.
- Superior customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Delivering exceptional pre-settlement customer service via email, mail & telephone.
- We’re committed to designing market-leading, innovative products and services that continue to meet our customers’ needs, making us their preferred partner.
- Service Pricing supports Service Operations WA in providing maintenance repair budgets for major equipment repairs capturing opportunities within the market.
- This family owned client has been established as one of the renowned quality providers of catering and support services to the remote mining industry where they…
- You will have 5+ years experience in customer service, internal sales or similar roles in an office-based environment.
- Preparing quotes and process orders.
- The Contact Centre is a critical touch point for customer interactions, playing a key role in improving the customer experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.