Customer Service jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
You refined by:
Midland WA (undo)
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are…
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
- A strong belief in delivering premium, genuine customer service.
- Be a part of exciting SOCIAL ACTIVATIONS like “Ashy Bines Fitness Camps” and new store openings…
- You are caring, professional and always want to deliver great Customer Service.
- Customer satisfaction & perfect service ensures that it is about her, always!
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- Real customer service focus with an ability to make the sale.
- For over 30 years, customers have come to Petbarn for exceptional products, outstanding service,…
- Have a passion for providing amazing customer service!
- Confidence to style your customer to exceed their expectations!
- What we will need from you!
- We offer the best products and services to our customers by understanding their eyecare and lifestyle needs.
- When you see us, you’ll see people doing what they…
Marie Stopes Australia
- You're a reliable person who understands the importance of customer service.
- ARE YOU RESILIENT, LOVE A CHALLENGE, AND HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
- Providing expert professional customer service.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to genuinely…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.