Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
You refined by:
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are…
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills and have a passion for attention to detail.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people…
- Here’s your chance to join the team in our Melbourne Contact Centre, as a Customer Service Consultant – the first point of support for our customers all around…
- As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by…
- A great place to grow - Customer Service Liaison - MSRDC.
- Previous experience working within customer service or retail background.
- Building friendships with our customers.
- Escalating any customer complaints to management.
- Going above and beyond for our customers.
- Who we are looking for.
Tiffany & Co.
- In this role, as part of a team you will effectively perform all aspects of customer service within the boutique that relate to customer repairs, servicing…
$59,498 - $66,312 a year
- Service Officers deliver service excellence across a range of payments, programmes and services via one or more delivery channels.
- Are you looking for a change?
South Melbourne VIC
- Our Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing superior levels of customer service whilst handling a high volume of emails and phone enquiries…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.