Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
- High call volume of customer enquiries.
- We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment life-cycle.
- Our client is a global health organisation seeking customer service call centre staff to work within their Melbourne CBD office.
- Full time and Part time hours.
- At least 3 years customer service experience.
- Emailing responses to customers and clients.
- Our Client is looking for all rounder Office Managers and…
- Be committed to providing excellent customer service.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the busy reception and providing administrative…
- The suitable candidate will greet visitors at reception and assist with the daily operations of the office working part time every day from 8.30am to 12.30pm.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.