Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
You refined by:
Dandenong VIC (undo)
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- This role will see you working as a Warranty Administrator as part of the service department.
- This award winning heavy vehicle dealership has been serving the…
- This role supports a national and very successful heavy manufacturing and after sales and service business, through the provision of expert OH&S/WHS & HR advice…
- Tailoring packages and products to meet the needs of each customer, thus providing both a personal and exceptional experience for our customers.
$50,000 a year
- Face to Face customer service in the Showroom.
- This premier household name who specialises in high end leisure products encompassing wellness is currently…
- Monitoring DC progress against the daily Operational Plan (e.g. unloading rates, receiving rate, delivery windows) to ensure performance/service levels are met.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- If successful, you will provide high-quality customer service and contribute to a sales culture in a…
- You will be joining one of our busiest and strongest teams in providing quality parts and excellent service to our customers.
- Applications Close: 16 Dec 2019.
Sterling parts Melbourne Pty Ltd
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Proactively seek opportunities to better provide customers with company services and offerings.
- Management of full-service customer service role.
- Proven customer service experience in Australia – minimum of 3 years.
- Regarded Brand name in Australia.
$55,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service.
- You will have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to customer service, as well as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.