Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
Accounts Receivable Officer (undo)
- Offering outstanding customer service to clients.
- Providing general support to the returns team in the customer service team.
- A strong willingness to learn.
- Strong customer service skills are key as you will be a pivotal contact for customers and central services staff and for creditors from a number of different…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Customer service and order entry processing skills.
- Contact customers for collection of overdue accounts until remitted.
- They pride themselves on their values and uphold a high standard in relation to their customer service.
- Work in an fast growing industry.
$30 an hour
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information.
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments.
- Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http:/…
- Providing a high-level of customer service when making collection calls.
- Creating and handling new customer accounts.
- Weekly maintenance of the debtors ledger.
- Negotiating with customer’s acceptable arrangements for payment.
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis in relation to their accounts.
- Working in a busy environment where customer service is pivotal to your success, you will be assigned your own ledger, which will involve maintenance of…
We have removed 29 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.