Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- Work in a fast-paced environment processing payments and problem-solving where necessary to ensure great customer service at all times.
- Our reputable construction business client based in Clayton is seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to start end of November 2019.
- Proven experience of providing high level customer service in an Inbound Contact Centre with an emphasis on first point resolution.
- Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen within their Client Services division for a suitably experienced Customer Service professional.
$120,000 a year
- The Customer Service Officer represents the face of our Centre and plays a critical role in providing an exceptional customer experience for our customers.
- Minimum 12 months experience in sales or customer service environment.
- Inbound Customer Service & Sales role, working with a Big 4 Bank with opportunities for…
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will manage all inbound customer related inquiries.
- Minimum of five years' experience within a phone based…
$28 - $29 an hour
- If you love talking with customers and providing excellent customer service then this is the role for you.
- Customer Service Representative / Inbound phone-based…
- PD - Customer Service Officer (ongoing).pdf.
- PD - Customer Service Officer (part-time, fixed-term).pdf.
- Support RMIT students by providing high level customer…
- Take orders for customers, including veterinary requests.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, you will be the first point of contact and provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.