Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
You refined by:
Payroll Officer (undo)
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Provide timely and accurate payroll services for existing and outsourced customers.
- Process overpayments, terminations, and issue certificates of service.
- Provide excellent customer service and work effectively with internal stakeholders.
- An excellent opportunity to join a well known and rapidly growing Aged Care…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Attending to payroll and invoicing enquiries from temporary employees and clients, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service with accurate and timely…
- They pride themselves on using the latest technology to achieve the best outcomes for their customers, offer premium service and intelligent solutions.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Join a business that values their people.
- Fast paced environment with plenty to keep your challenged.
$32.23 an hour
- Provide a high-level of customer service and confidentiality to internal and external stakeholders.
- Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for…
- Success in the role will include hands on end to end payroll experience inclusive of a good understanding of various legislative requirements as relate to…
We have removed 27 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Point Cook VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.