Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- Previous experience in a customer service officer/administration role.
- A passion for people and providing consistent, high levels of customer service.
- Previous experience in a customer service administration role.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients via email, phone or customer interaction in a…
- HAYS Recruitment has partnered with multiple established Toowoomba businesses who, in the busy pre-Christmas period, are needing additional support to increase…
- Receptionist comfortable within a blue-collar environment required for role in manufacturing workshop.
- Our Client is a locally owned company supporting the…
- Exciting new opportunity for a data entry superstar - 3 month contract - immediate start - APPLY NOW!
- Due to growth and movement within the team, this large and…
- They are now calling for an experienced Customer Service Officer to play a pivotal role in providing exceptional customer service to the community.
- A mining services company in a period of growth is requiring an experienced tender administration officer.
- As a long established organisation who offer a range…
- HAYS is partnered with multiple government departments who are offering generous wages and various contracts.
- High volume data processing and entry.
- The main purpose of the role is to deliver exceptional customer service with a positive and professional disposition.
- A service focused and positive attitude.
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must as is adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
- Relevant previous experience in waiting/bar service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.